Global Warming is a phenomenon that threatens the quality of life, indeed life itself, and continued enjoyment of the fruits of modern civilization through the disturbance and destruction of the ecosystem that support it. At the centre is what energy resources we use and how we use them. This degree programme is designed to equip its students with the scientific, engineering, analytical, economic, and management skills necessary to participate in the promotion of a sustainable economy and sustainable living.
- The ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science, and engineering.
- The ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- The ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability.
- The ability to function on multi-disciplinary teams.
- The ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems.
- The understanding of professional and ethical responsibility.
- The ability to communicate effectively. The broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context.
- The ability to engage in independent learning and recognize the need for continual professional development.
- A knowledge of contemporary issues.
- The ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.
If you qulify click the button below and apply today