The Bachelor of Science in Business Administration programme at Maranatha Business School has been designed to develop competent management professionals required by private businesses, non – profit organizations and public agencies in Zimbabwe and the Southern Africa sub – region. The Maranatha Business School’s FOUR YEAR B.Sc. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION programme will provide high quality academic degree with one year top – up for graduates to pursue professional proficiency examinations from recognized professional associations such as CIMA, ACCA, CIM, CIB, and CIPS.
- Offers an in-depth understanding of advanced financial management developed around academic, professional and practical application of modern techniques, analysis and tools used in solving complex business and industrial problems that impede the attainment of organizational goals.
- Develop student’s ability to think critically and to develop the highest ethical and human values and excellent aesthetic taste.
- Integrates financial policy into ground strategy keeping organizational purpose and goals in focus. The programme concentrates on contemporary theories regarding valuation of the firm, investment decision process, dividend policy, asset management and financial strategy and portfolio theory.
- Stimulate students to read and critically appraise management theory and in so doing develop their desire for life-long learning.
- Enable students to acquire the required knowledge to enable them enroll for professional studies such as ACCA, CIMA or ICA after completing the degree programmes.
- Equip students with the technical knowledge and skills required in the accounting functions with the view to maximizing the shareholder’s wealth.
The University has four entry routes:
- Entry by means of the Senior High School Certificate Examination
- Entry by means of the Mature Students Examination or Interview
- Entry by means of the G.C.E. “O” level five and “A” Level
- Entry by means of part qualified professional certificates and tertiary level diplomas depending on the assessment of the diploma or certificate.
If you qulify click the button below and apply today